Part Time, Kmart jobs in Mount Roskill 1041
- Be part of a professional and hardworking team who gets things done.
- It is your responsibility to ensure this is maintained at all times on any customer’s site.
- If you have an interest in Caregiving and want some part time work over this year, apply now!
- Successful applicants must be available at these times.
- Now due to business expansion, we need to recruit a part-time/casual market developer for our Korean community in Auckland.
- Drivers license and car.
- ICE and Te Puni Kokiri - The Ministry of Māori Development are proud to bring you The Growth Project , a programme for Māori graduates and students to have…
- You will be a customer champion who always deliver our food on time.
- Asking everyone (workers, contractors and customers) with cold or flu-like symptoms to stay…
- House cleaning service/Office or Retail⠀ ⠀.
- Asking everyone (workers, contractors and customers) with cold or flu-like symptoms to stay away from your premises.
- This is a part time position with approximately 9 hours work available per week.
- Specific shift times and days set to be 7.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Thursday…
- The main tasks and duties for the part time hours:
- This is a part time with approximately 18-25 hours work available per week (Some flexibility on this).
- This is a causal part time job with plenty of hours that can fit in your schedule, classes are mainly after school afternoons/weekends.
- As the position is stated as 'part time', there will definitely be more hours (with a potential of moving to full-time) to the right candidate.
- The company is growing fast and is currently looking for more people to be part of its growth.
- Asking everyone (workers, contractors and customers) with cold or…
- And even better, you get the order right first time.
- Practical with your hands (this would suit those studying Engineering or mechanically minded).
- The job is located in various parts of Auckland so ideally you will have your own transport.
- For this role, you will need to either have relevant qualifications…
- Available as a part-timer (after school time and weekends).
- We require an technology tutor to teach and guide children and youth between ages 5-18.
- Hours per week listed are not indicative of work available - Some of the roles are casual ( hours on an as need basis ), part time or fixed term which will be…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.