Permanent Full Time jobs in Auckland Airport, Auckland
- Full time (40 hours per week).
- This position is a Core Children's worker under the Children's Act & requires full safety checks completed before any new…
- Permanent part time (0.6FTE 24 hours per week).
- This role could also potentially work well for someone who is already working part time and is interested in…
- This is an exciting time to work in mental health as we have new teams, new ways of working and new opportunities.
- Remuneration as per MECA guidelines.
- Ed (EC teaching/Primary) or Bachelor of Teaching (ECE) and a current full or provisional Teachers Council Practicing Certificate.
- This position is a Core Children's worker under the Children's Act & requires full safety checks completed before any new employee starts.
- The service provides therapy to assist children with special needs and interacts closely with their family to ensure that the child's full potential is reached.
- We have permanent part-time and full time opportunities available and we can offer you:
- This position is a Core Children's worker under the VCA & requires full…
- If you are already working in a clinical role, we might be able to combine your role with these part time hours, if you would like to work full time.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.