Permanent Full Time jobs in Forrest Hill, 0620
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- Permanent full time positions available at Auckland Airport.
- Applicants must be New Zealand citizens or New Zealand permanent residents and be eligible to…
- This is a full time, permanent position based at the Auckland High Court.
- Court Registry Officer - Auckland High Court - MOJ/1441619.
- You will be the first point of contact to answer inbound enquiries from the public at their time of need.
- Annual Salary Range $49,158 - $56,220.
- Effective organisation, planning and time management skills.
- A clean, current full driver's licence is required.
- On-going training and regular supervision.
- We are now hiring full time permanent Trainee Health and Safety Inspectors for a role in Albany to start on 4th May 2020.
- What is in it for you?
- A full driver's license is also helpful as you may have to drive our work vehicles from time to time.
- Whether you are looking for full or part-time hours, an…
- Shift times range from 6.30pm - 5am or 8.30pm - 7am and on occasion different hours outside of these set times • Excellent verbal and written communication…
- Be an expert at time management and prioritising.
- Fixed Term until 26 June 2020, Full-time.
- To apply for this role you must be a NZ citizen or permanent…
- Are you full of energy and good at maintaining your own Wellbeing?
- Part time, 24 hours per week, salary will be pro-rata.
- Then this is the role for you!
- We have a permanent and fixed term opportunity available today!
- You will be required to work 40 hours per week across a variety of shift times (Monday - Sunday)…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.