Permanent Full Time jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
You refined by:
Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland) (undo)
- We have a part-time position available to the right applicant starting immediately; full training and support will be provided.
- This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week, Tuesday to Friday (7.00 am - 17.30 pm) based at the Auckland City Hospital, Grafton.
- Do you enjoy your quiet time and working independently?
- You will able to work with minimum supervision and manage your own workloads to meet tight time frames.
- About the role Work alongside a passionate interdisciplinary team made up of multiple allied health professionals to deliver patient-centred social work…
- Full time permanent role (Mon - Fri) • New Zealand's leading public hospital • Make a difference to the health of Aucklanders.
- About the role This is a full time position of 40 hours per week within a team of 5 Physiotherapists who provide a service to our orthopaedics wards working…
- As an HCA cadet you will be employed up to full-time (32, or 40 hours per week), fixed-term, for 36 weeks.
- Pacific descent (New Zealand citizenship or permanent…
- Permanent, full time (or part time if it's your preference).
- This is a permanent, full time (or part time) position and based at Kari Centre (CAMHS), Greenlane…
- This is a full-time permanent position working Monday to Friday with rostered on-call duties.
- It is the largest department of its kind in New Zealand,…
- Full time or part time, permanent role.
- The Psychiatrist vacancy can be configured as a full or part time role at BRC (minimum 0.8 FTE) or a full time role…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.