- Permanent, full-time opportunity (40 hours per week).
- Rotations through various clinical areas across the CDHB hospital sites in Christchurch.
- Gain experience as a sole charge pharmacist.
- We have an extensive range of natural health and beauty products and offer a full range of dispensary services that…
- Be a NZ qualified pharmacist and hold a current practising certificate.
- You will be supported by a professional team of pharmacists, techs and retail staff in a…
Hawke's Bay District Health Board (Hastings/Napier...
- Your main responsibility is to provide direct clinical pharmacist facilitation services, focusing on the appropriate prescribing and utilisation of medicines to…
Capital & Coast District Health Board (Wellington)
Wellington Central, Wellington
- This position would be suitable for an innovative pharmacist with a high degree of clinical experience, knowledge and skill and who enjoys a role with…
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as a pharmacist in New Zealand.
- We are looking for an Experienced Full-time Pharmacist to join our friendly team!
- We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them.
- Countdown is a great New Zealand Company providing our customers with quality, range and value.
- We are built on a passion for retail, dedication and a…
Hauora Tairawhiti (Gisborne)
- This is a fixed term position with an expectation of permanent employment as a pharmacist at the successful completion of the internship.
Auckland City, Auckland
- Unique Palliative Care position for an experienced Pharmacist.
- 24 hours per week (0.6FTE) - flexibly designed to achieve a work/life balance.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.