Process Engineer jobs
Ghella Abergeldie JV
Auckland City, Auckland
- Monitor, track and assess subcontractor, supplier and plant dockets and process on a regular basis.
- The Central Interceptor is New Zealand’s largest ever…
- Working with the team to improve processes.
- A fast learner who wants to learn new systems and processes.
- You will hold a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in a…
- Coordinate the design approval process in consultation with other disciplines.
- Support the tender process and award contracts in conjunction with the…
- Knowledge of relevant roading, engineering, NZTA and local government legislation, policies and processes.
- E te tini, e te rahi – aro mai ki tēnei kaupapa.
- Verification and process validation experience.
- Your responsibilities include managing the implementation of our Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure…
- You will ensure effective management of work load, compliance with Honeywell Project Engineering Methodology, improvement of processes and systems, project…
- On board a ship you will lead a team of skilled technicians who operate and maintain this diverse range of equipment.
- Access to subsidised equipment on base.
- As part of our commitment to developing and servicing our key clients across New Zealand, we are looking for a Principal Process Engineer to provide technical…
- We have exciting and challenging opportunities for qualified and experienced electronics software engineers to join our team.
New Plymouth, Taranaki
- Take a key role in reviewing, implementing and improving asset management systems and processes.
- We work closely with our clients providing project and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.