Project Engineer jobs
- + Managing smaller projects or parts of larger projects including coordinating multiple disciplines.
- + Interfacing directly with clients on projects and new…
- + Plan and organize project studies.
- + Ensures that Health and Safety issues are addressed throughout the life of a project.
- + Experience of managing projects and participating in design meetings.
- + Developing, maintaining and monitoring programmes for scheduling and reporting on…
- + Experience working in multi-disciplinary project teams.
- + Provide ICT Project Management through the lifecycle of the ICT project.
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Provide ICT Project Management through the lifecycle of the ICT project.
- As a technical expert, you will assist in the development of proposals to support new opportunities and provide coaching and mentoring to junior engineers.
Wellington City, Wellington
- + Managing smaller projects or parts of larger projects.
- + Interfacing directly with clients on projects and new opportunities.
- Day to day tasks include:
- You will be working closely with our talented engineers and designers and have the opportunity to further develop your hydraulic services skills and knowledge…
- + Ability to manage projects (or components of) and budgets to meet time and resource requirements.
- Our multidisciplinary capability, geographic spread and…
- + Experience in delivering medium to large transport projects to across New Zealand – highly desirable;
- You will be a highly driven engineer who is looking for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.