- This role will see you delivering projects which include but are not limited to; contract requirements, optimization of resource use and achieving target…
- Implementation and project management of various process upgrades.
- This position works closely with the Horowhenua District Council to deliver conceptual,…
- Reporting to the Project Manager/Engineer Invercargill, you will be the sole charge responsible electrician (and be part of a greater team throughout the South…
- You must enjoy working collaboratively across all areas of the project.
- Maintain strong relationships and work efficiently with storekeepers, superintendents…
- You will be highly self-motivated with a strong track record of delivering the design, implementation and maintenance of Temporary Traffic Management on large…
- An understanding of HS&E processes and legislation in a project environment.
- Managing, directing and monitoring progress during each phase of the project.
- Managing project budgets and financial project reporting.
- Supporting and mentoring the project team.
- Ability to identify and manage project risk.
- You will also have the opportunity to enhance your project management skills and take ownership of a number of smaller projects across the Lower North Island.
- Providing leadership, encouragement and training to project staff.
- Implementing Quality initiatives as directed and needed by the project.
Wellington City, Wellington
- In the role of Supervisor you will play a crucial role in achieving project targets, being the eyes and ears on site and responsible for making the work happen.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.