Project Engineer jobs
You refined by:
RobLawMax Recruitment (undo)
- Long term project until 2021.
- We are looking for candidates with a strong background of working on commercial projects.
- What you will get in return:
- This is an incredible opportunity to get involved in one of the biggest transformation projects in Auckland with estimated project spend to be in the multiple…
- Management and support of engineering projects.
- Min 10 years’ experience within design, construction and project management.
- CPEng or working towards it.
- Ability to manage communication and project documentation.
- Proven ability in managing projects to deliver on time and to high quality levels.
- If you want to fast-track your career and work on a broad range of commercial projects on design, contract documentation, feasibility reports and project…
- The successful applicant will not only be selling but also overseeing the production output, ordering process, installation programme and resource provision to…
- Setting up all project documentation – Quality, Health & Safety etc.
- Writing the project budget based on the cost model developed by the Estimators.
- Leading professional project management consultancy.
- They have built up a very strong team across multiple project sectors in NZ and are continually winning…
- Have significant expertise in the design, management and delivery of Stormwater projects.
- A number of current projects in the $1 - $5 million are currently…
- Working with the draughting and engineering team to draw projects to completion.
- Co-ordinate with other engineers/ architects in order to produce suitable…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.