Project Engineer jobs
You refined by:
- At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive.
- Job Title: Office and Project Administrator.
- Close Date: 20/04/2020.
- A desire to develop innovative solutions for complex engineering projects.
- The successful candidate will be involved maintenance, refurbishment and…
Wellington City, Wellington
- Results orientated, with a reputation for delivering on key strategic projects.
- At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to…
- You will take responsibility for project and service deliveries and assisting project managers to correctly scope out projects, with appropriate inputs, outputs…
- Experience in project and financial management of professional services.
- Responsibilities include project management, technical support, design support,…
- Lead and project manage tier 3 buildings projects, using the Project Management Framework and design resource from throughout the organisation and externally as…
- Experience in the preparation of project briefs and fee estimates; closely monitor project financials; preparing financial reports; and implementing corrective…
- You will lead project teams on appropriate scale projects to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to the required quality.
- Needed is a Senior Geotechnical Engineer in our busy Whangarei office to provide support and project management, undertake investigations, design and…
- Provide input into the planning of projects and assisting project managers to correctly scope out projects, with appropriate inputs, outputs and verification…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.