Project Engineer jobs
- As Project Engineer you will contribute with developing a strong and motivated team.
- Excellent use of MS Excel, Word and Outlook, and project.
- Due to a growing forward workload, we are seeking 2 x Project Engineer to join our Auckland-based team.
- This is a great opportunity for a Project Engineer with…
- You will have proven experience delivering quality projects and be passionate about heavy civil/structures projects.
- What’s in it for you?
- The Project Engineer is responsible for assisting the Project Manager to deliver complex electronic related projects.
- Where will your visions lead you?
Auckland City, Auckland
- Proven ability to manage and develop client relationships, projects and project teams.
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects.
- The City Rail Link (CRL) Project is a game changer for Auckland and is the largest transport infrastructure project ever undertaken in New Zealand.
- As Project Engineer you will, plan, organise and control designated package of works during the construction phase.
- Reporting through to a Project Engineer, you will support day-to-day operations, providing support to the team on the ground.
- A myriad of strategic Services.
- Graduate ICT Design Engineer - Auckland.
- You can find out more about our people and projects by visiting www.beca.com.
- You can expect to be involved in:
- Significant project experience in heavy civil.
- We are keen add to our existing team and immediately require a Project Engineer to join our awesome team on Zone…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.