Project Engineer jobs
You refined by:
Dunedin, Otago (undo)
- Project Engineer - Infrastructure Projects South (Dunedin).
- You will be assisting the Project Manager with day to day operations, project documentation and…
- Downer's civil engineering teams are involved in a variety of stimulating projects across New Zealand.
- Your role will be to assist the Contract Managers with…
- Experience in developing and monitor project programmes and the preparation of expressions of interest and project proposals.
- Are you ready to be part of WSP?
- Translating design briefs into project design specifications, project objectives and timelines.
- As Chief Engineer, you're tasked with leading projects through…
- Strong growth and unprecedented investment in the region, means that we are looking for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join our team.
- Ready to make the move?
- We will offer support to develop your leadership skills and the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of projects with technical and leadership challenges,…
- We are seeking a degree qualified Electrical Engineer with exceptional technical design and project management experience across the Building Services segment.
- Diverse project experience of varying complexity.
- Senior Mechanical Engineer – Building Services, Dunedin.
- As Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for…
- The opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects.
- We have a number of engineering clients who are flat out and in need of highly skilled engineering…
- Ideally be a Chartered Professional Engineer in New Zealand.
- Your new role will include working on various projects within the Otago and Southland regions.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.