Project Engineer jobs
You refined by:
Civil Engineer (undo)
- AECOM's Civil Infrastructure Team in CHCH is looking for a highly driven Civil Engineer who is eager to learn and develop their technical skills and experience…
- Ensuring projects operate on a profitable basis.
- The right candidate will have consultancy experience in New Zealand successfully delivering projects with the…
- This is an opportunity to grow, where you will be part of a team working on a range of both large and complex projects like the City Rail Link, America’s Cup…
- Working alongside some of our key clients, you'll provide high quality project management and advice to support desired project outputs.
- What you'll be doing.
Wellington City, Wellington
- To produce technical concept solutions to civil engineering projects.
- To provide leadership across the delivery of technical engineering projects.
- Become highly involved with projects alongside a small team of civil engineers who discourage pigeonholing.
- Work the entire life cycle of projects.
- In addition, this role will involve project management, designing projects, report writing and client liaison.
- We welcome applications from those with:
MDRS - QLD
- Suitable engineers will hold a bachelors degree in civil engineering as well as at least 3 years of experience for the intermediate level roles or 6/7 years for…
We have removed 8 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.