Project Engineer Water jobs
You refined by:
Christchurch, Canterbury (undo)
- + Assist team and project managers by developing good working relationships with clients during the delivery of projects.
- Make Amazing Happen at AECOM.
- You can find out more about our people and projects by visiting www.beca.com.
- Are you a fire engineer operating at an associate director or principal level?
- Are you an engineer with a passion for water and wastewater reticulation and treatment?
- We manage water and waste to sustain life and protect our environment.
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- This is a multi-disciplined role where you will be exposed to a wide variety of engineering and project management disciplines as well as commercial activities.
$80,000 - $130,000 a year
- You will work inside or lead project teams to assist with the delivery of new and refurbished hydro generation and general mechanical equipment.
- Land development including roading and landform design of small to large, residential and industrial projects on greenfield and brownfield sites.
- You will need to be technically proficient and have a proven background working on land development engineering with particular strength in 3 waters projects.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.