Property Management jobs
You refined by:
Hamilton, Waikato (undo)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Warm and welcoming team environment with approachable and supportive management.
- Posted on 30 Mar 2020.
- Project Management - Proven project management, investigation, design and implementation of a range of multidisciplinary projects.
- You will be involved in.
- In addition to these responsibilities, you will provide PA services to two Directors, preparing reports, meeting minutes and agendas together with diary…
- Planned/unplanned technician scheduling & dispatch management.
- Parts management, billings & assist with collections.
- How you will do it.
- Who are we looking for?
- We are currently seeking a Team Leader to lead our team in delivering property maintenance service at Spring Hill Corrections Facility.
NES Global Talent
- Our client, a property advisory, development and project management consultancy, is strategically seeking an experienced Project Manager to continue their…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.