You refined by:
- Part Time (Minimum 8 hours).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work on a rotating roster.
- Main Purpose of the Job.
- Assist with the day to day management of.
- Restaurant, Bar and Conference operations.
- Effectively handling of guest complaints.
- Responsible for the cleaning duties within the kitchen or food preparation area, including the cleaning of cooking and general utensils used in a restaurant and…
- Welcomes guests and provides a high standard of restaurant service.
- Cleans and tidies the restaurant and preparation areas after closing.
- Reporting to the Executive Chef, the successful candidate, will challenge themselves to ensure smooth running of kitchen operations on a daily basis for both…
- Build and maintain strong and productive relationships with local tour operators, restaurants and service providers to ensure products offered to guests are of…
Wellington City, Wellington
- You contribute to the restaurant service and the quality of production by managing you own section.
- You work autonomously to prepare dishes according to…
- Facilities between the two hotels include 9 conference rooms, 2 restaurants, the Lobby Bar, and Novotel Gym, Spa, and Sauna.
- A fantastic opportunity to work with the Executive Chef to supervise all operational aspects of the Kitchen and related outlets.
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.