You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland (undo)
- We have work available in a variety of locations acrossAuckland - including RestHomes, Restaurants and Stadiums, Concerts.
- Earn up to $24 per hour.
- As an Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Future opportunities to become a Restaurant Manager.
- Direct and motivate a team within a busy Quick Service…
- Previous experience preparing food in a café, restaurant or similar setting.
- The University provides Early Childhood Education services for children aged from…
- As a Food and Beverage Attendant, you will be responsible for upholding the highest quality standards for the food and beverage (Food and Beverage) operations…
- We are seeking a full time Kitchen Assistant at Meadowbank in Auckland.
- You will be assisting with meal preparation and general kitchen duties.
- Serving guests during breakfast, lunch and dinner shifts in our restaurant.
- People who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too.Crowne Plaza Auckland…
- Would you consider helping us with photography for the restaurant and events so you can build your own client portfolio as well?
- 1 year working in hospitality.
- If you've worked as a Retail / Sales Assistant / Sales Rep / Team Leader / Salesperson / Customer Service Rep / CSR / Fundraiser / Sales Consultant / Shift /…
- Copthorne Hotel Auckland City has a great opportunity for a Kitchen Attendant.
- You will be self-motivated, well organised and enjoy working in a fast paced…
- You will take charge during the shift and be responsible for staff supervision, ordering stock, banking and opening/closing the restaurant.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.