You refined by:
- We are ‘a home away from home’ neighbourhood restaurant in the heart of Maori Hill, Dunedin.
- You will become part of a highly creative workspace in our…
- Picking up food from restaurants and delivering it to hungry customers.
- Flexible shifts, Kiwi owned business, earn up to $30.00 an hour.
- >What you'll need:
- A Kitchen Hand/ Food Assistant is required for our restaurant – an excellent opportunity to work in one of Dunedin’s finest restaurants.
- We are looking for some fast learners to work in our busy pizza branch!
- Your main tasks will be:
- We are open 10:30am - 11pm on weekdays and open till 12pm on…
- We are looking for people who have had experience in a restaurant (NOT cafe) setting.
- A student with a passion for food and wine is needed to work at a local…
- Take the next step in your Front Office career with us, we have an extensive range of luxury accommodation at Millbrook Resort, as well as, high-end restaurants…
Distinction Hotels Group
- About the roleDistinction Dunedin is looking for a vibrant and charismatic F&B Supervisor to help manage Parcels restaurant.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient running of conferences, banquets and events, as well as, supporting the restaurants.
- We are looking for Kitchen Hands * No experience necessary* Good willing attitude* Be able to work flexible hours* Must leagally be allowed to work in New…
- Known for its outdoorsy lifestyle and adventure pursuits Queenstown is vibrant, buzzing with nightlife, restaurants and cafes, a place where you can get away…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.