Restaurants, Travel Leisure jobs
You refined by:
- Supervision of the bar, restaurant, café, function and conference areas and activities.
- Set up systems to protect and maintain control of restaurant service…
- Build and maintain strong and productive relationships with local tour operators, restaurants and service providers to ensure products offered to guests are of…
- Reporting to the Executive Chef, the successful candidate, will challenge themselves to ensure smooth running of kitchen operations on a daily basis for both…
- Facilities between the two hotels include 9 conference rooms, 2 restaurants, the Lobby Bar, and Novotel Gym, Spa, and Sauna.
- Welcomes guests and provides a high standard of restaurant service.
- Cleans and tidies the restaurant and preparation areas after closing.
- A fantastic opportunity to work with the Executive Chef to supervise all operational aspects of the Kitchen and related outlets.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.