Restaurants, Travel Leisure jobs
- Supervision of the bar, restaurant, café, function and conference areas and activities.
- Assist the Restaurant and Bar Manager in maintaining records of stock…
- You participate in the daily tasks involved in running a restaurant.
- You may be required to clean kitchens and common areas linked to the restaurant.
- Booking excursions, taxi’s, restaurants when required by guests.
- You facilitate the customer's stay by taking care of all of their requests from their arrival…
- Novotel & Ibis Tainui Hamilton are superbly located along the Waikato River in the heart of Hamilton’s CBD, with a combined 303 accommodation rooms (soon to be…
- Welcomes guests and provides a high standard of restaurant service.
- Cleans and tidies the restaurant and preparation areas after closing.
- Providing information, advice, guidance and assistance to hotel guests in all manner of things,including hotel services, entertainment, recreation facilities,…
Wellington City, Wellington
- You contribute to the restaurant service and the quality of production by managing you own section.
- You work autonomously to prepare dishes according to…
- A unique hands on position for someone that will take responsibility of managing kitchen operations for our Acacia Bar & Restaurant, our 7 meeting and event…
- Responsible for the leadership of Lava Dining and In Room Dining.
- Lead and develop the Food and Beverage team, including training, coaching and counselling of…
- We are looking for a Restaurant and Bar Manager for our 70 seat restaurant.
- Lead innovation and creative ideas within your team and the restaurant.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.