Restaurants, Travel Leisure jobs
Heritage Hotel Management
- Ensure the restaurant operates within budgets.
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance to the restaurant Team.
- Manage staffing levels and rosters to budget.
- Responsible for the leadership of Lava Dining and In Room Dining.
- Lead and develop the Food and Beverage team, including training, coaching and counselling of…
- Being a Restaurant Manager (Patrao) at Nando’s goes far beyond the profit and loss of your restaurant.
- We have 28 restaurants across NZ, and we’re currently in…
- As a Restaurant Manager, you are responsible for managing restaurant operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
- What will I be doing?
Maruia Hot Springs Ltd
- The applicant will be required to communicate with our executive chef and owners to ensure that standards and procedures are being followed in our restaurant…
Dante's Pizzera Napoletana
Auckland City, Auckland
- Exciting opportunity for Restaurant Managers ( 2 Positions) at Dante's We are looking for someone with proven experience in the hospitality industry.
Distinction Hotels Group
- Preferably a Restaurant Manager experienced in A la carte restaurant and handling large group dining with minimum 1-2 years experience.
- As a Restaurant Manager you have the scope to take the reins and run the restaurant / café, using your experience and exceptional leadership skills, coupled…
- Minimum two years' experience in restaurant / cafe management.
- As a Restaurant Manager you have the scope to take the reins and run the restaurant / café, using…
- One of Queenstown’s leading hospitality groups is recruiting dynamic managers for their latest operation.
- The successful applicants will be leaders with the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.