Retail jobs in Mangere, Auckland
Cue Clothing Co.
- Previous experience in a fashion retail environment would be advantageous, but energy and enthusiasm are essential!
- Commitment and desire to achieve excellence.
- You will have some retail based experience, ideally from within FMCG and you will have a desire to become an expert Category Manager.
- What we are looking for:
- Since 1991, Warehouse Stationery has been innovating in the stationery-retail business and that remains true today.
- You’re the one who makes it all happen.
- We really do believe in retail as a career.
- Proven experience in retail, hospitality or a customer facing role.
- The Warehouse is the brand that began it all.
- Fashion knowledge and passion for retail.
- With over 160 stores internationally and an exciting expansion project underway, if you live and breathe retail,…
- Joining Countdown Lynnmall is more than just taking on a new job!
- Being a part of our Longlife team will open you up to endless opportunities throughout our…
Auckland City, Auckland
- Stock or inventory experience multi-serving retail environment.
- Supportive team culture and environment.
- Exposure to more than just a stock room.
- Libraries and Learning Services at the University of Auckland is seeking enthusiastic and engaging people to join our Client Services team as a Customer…
- Experience in customer service or the retail sector.
- Bring your customer service experience to the automotive industry!
- Do you love working with cars?
- Great company culture and working environment.
- Discounts on our delicious offerings.
- Hands-on training and mentoring.
- Applications Close: 14 Feb 2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.