Retail jobs in Paremoremo, Auckland
You refined by:
Glenfield, Auckland (undo)
- All the training to get you started in Fashion retail (And then some if you want it!).
- Do you LOVE iconic Just Jeans?
- Then why not join us for Christmas!
- We require sale staff for weekends for our stores at Northshore and Westgate.
- You will be selling big ticket furniture items so there is a good commission…
- You'll also coach and support team members new to retail.
- For this role, you need three - four years retail experience.
- Sales and Service Assistant - Sales.
- Possible retail background with an understanding of how a showroom environment works.
- Earn top rates, employee benefits & buying privileges.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Hospitality, Retail or Service related industry in the capacity of Shift Supervisor or above.
- In fact, it’s everyone we work with.
Robert Half New Zealand
- New Zealand's largest specialist Retail business are growing and are in need of an experienced Business Analyst, to align and streamline their processes.
- At Strandbags, we know we're only as good as our people.
- That's why we invest in our staff, offering training and development, plenty of interesting career…
$18 - $20 an hour
- Mitre 10 continues to be the preferred DIY and Trade store of choice for many New Zealanders.
- The main reason for our success is the outstanding customer…
$18 - $20 an hour
- A love for retail and a passion for finding the best solutions for all customers’ projects.
- Mitre 10 continues to be the preferred DIY and Trade store of choice…
- Previous experience in a high ticket item retail sales environment.
- $19 ph + 1% commission on all sales + bonuses!
- Full NZ Drivers licence required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.