Retail Assistant jobs in Hamilton, Waikato
- Ability to work flexible retail hours.
- Are you passionate about retail and providing exceptional customer service?
- Working cooperatively in a team environment.
- Previous fashion retail store management experience.
- As our Assistant Manager you work along side a dedicated Store Manager and help continue to build on the…
- We are looking for someone who has a passion for retail, fantastic customer service skills and high presentation standards.
- The role is 10 - 20 hours a week.
- Our Client is one of New Zealand's largest paint supplies retailer and is currently looking for a person to join one of their teams, in Hamilton.
- Previous people leadership experience in a retail environment.
- Joining Countdown Te Rapa is more than just taking on a new job.
Lifestyle Furniture NZ Ltd
Te Rapa, Waikato
- Applicant should have a good flair of retail sales.
- LIFESTYLE FURNITURE NZ LTD,* requires an energetic salesperson to assist the Store Manager in its upcoming…
Autograph / Beme
- Autograph currently has an opportunity for a Sales Assistant who has a passion for fashion and is flare for customer service.
- *DON'T MISS OUT – APPLY NOW**.
- To be successful you will need to have previous retail experience, strong selling skills, good people skills and have a competitive streak to achieve your sales…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.