Retail, Christmas Casual jobs in Halswell, Canterbury
You refined by:
- As a Cleaner, you will be required to wet mop, vacuum, dust, high dust, clean toilets, showers, urinals, ledges, clean kitchens, hallways, offices/retail, hand…
- Strong sales ability, with at least 2 years retail or customer service experience preferred.
- Come and join New Zealand's most loved lighting brand!
- Gain insights into the front-line workings of FMCG and retail environment.
- At Heinz Wattie’s we take great pride in our reputation for providing quality,…
- A passion for the retail industry, exceptional service and a strong sense of personal style and presentation.
- Analyse the business and take appropriate action.
- Access over 60 discounts with well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, and retail.
- Some retail experience is required and commercial retail experience will be desirable.
- Harvey Norman is at the top of the leader board in New Zealand retail.
- DKW Recruitment Group is urgently looking for a qualified OR well-experienced ‘Senior Hair Stylist’ to join our client’s busy wee team in Burwood on a PART-TIME…
- KILT is very excited to be opening a second boutique in Christchurch Central City in March!
- KILT is all about being New Zealand made and we deliver outstanding…
Yogiji's Food Mart
- Reporting to the Retail Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient distribution of stock from the store room, high racking or picking faces to…
- Being part of the Bendon family in a casual and warm environment.
- If you are passionate about retail and people, love lingerie, want to work for an…
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.