Road Construction jobs
- Within a graduate role at Downer, you have the opportunity to learn how to manage contracts, programmes, manage risk and budgets, supervise civil works / road…
- Experience in roading / construction industry would be an advantage.
- The work we do ensures the safety of road crews, motorists and the general public.
Wellington City, Wellington
- Today, our services include a full range of civil infrastructure, civil construction and road maintenance solutions.
- What you will bring to the role;
- Work with Drainage foreman to deliver minor construction activities.
- Civil construction experience, preferably involved in water, wastewater and stormwater…
- For the Operator Role at least 5 years of proven 12-20 tonne digger operating experience in the following disciplines: Earthworks, sheet piling, trenching &…
- As part of our Te Anau crew you’ll get involved in the safe delivery of road maintenance activities like road shoulder reconstruction, pavement repairs, mowing…
- Inspecting road corridor assets, record all faults defects and propose suitable solutions.
- We work hard and are proud of what we do – maintenance and repair of…
Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
- If successful you’ll be involved in the delivery on construction project requirements for Palmerston North, optimising resource use and achieving target results…
Evolution Road Services
- We work with all the Tier 1 and 2 construction companies on their biggest projects, have an Events Team that delivers events across the country and specialises…
- The core duties of the road maintenance team are to perform road pavement maintenance and sign installation works.
- Job type: Full Time - Permanent.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.