Road Construction jobs
- Civil Projects experience including road maintenance.
- A proven track record in the operation of Graders to a final trim standard will be essential along with…
- The purpose of the role is to ensure effective and timely training and development of technicians to ensure they can carry out the following work; installation,…
- 3.+ years’ experience in civil construction works, specifically, road pavements and surfacing, drainage and utilities.
- This is a senior role which requires the person to demonstrate leadership, provide technical assistance and best practice for plant operation and construction…
- Sound understanding of the road code, defensive driving technique and relevant transport laws.
- Civil Construction takes great pride in delivering high quality…
Traffic Systems Limited
Auckland City, Auckland
- We are looking for good people to undertake level 2/3 STMS duties on the road network to keep our people and the general public safe while construction work is…
- Downer's Roads Business is one of the largest non-government owned road services business in Australia.
- We operate from a network of over 50 depots nationally…
- At a minimum, you will need to hold a level one Traffic Controllers qualification and be familiar with road and civil construction.
Tonkin + Taylor
- Current projects include a wide variety of technical work across several sectors, including all aspects of landfill design and operation, earthworks engineering…
- Operating specialist vehicles in off-road environment to carry out vegetation work.
- Electrix is also one of NZ's foremost electrical construction and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.