Room Attendant jobs
- Always wanted a job where you get to meet a variety of different customers?
- Then the SkyCity Hotel is looking for you to join their close knit In Room Dining…
- Copthorne Hotel Auckland is looking for part time Room Attendants to join their friendly Housekeeping team.
- This is a part time role working 10 hours per week.
Park Hyatt Auckland
Auckland City, Auckland
- The role of room attendant will be ensuring the rooms are cleaned and presented to hotel and brand standards.
- Full Time and Part Time available.
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage.
- Deliver guest requests and set up furniture items in guest rooms as requested.
- Making the perfect bed and guest rooms that sparkle with WoW factor.
- During the morning you will get to meet the team, see the rooms, complete a short trade…
- Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner, including but not limited to serving as a barista or cocktail attendant/bartender, if…
- We rate our Hotels to be the best in town, refurbished with stylish decor, spacious rooms and comfortable beds.
- A bit about the Housekeeping.
- Delivering and collecting room linen.
- As Houseperson, you will ensure that our hardworking Room attendants have everything they need to deliver stunningly clean…
- We are a popular choice amongst the best Auckland hotels and are recognised for our memorable Conference and Event space.
- Our ideal candidate will have:
- You ideally have previous experience as a Room Attendant or Cleaner, or just want to get fit whilst getting paid for it.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.