Sales jobs in Henderson, Auckland
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- We are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic person to join our team!
- There will be alternating shifts with about 15 hours total over a fortnight although there…
- This employer is looking for a weekend sales assistant to provide help running their sporting goods store in Mt Roskill.
- Be able to work alone & use initiative.
- You’ll spend your day interacting with a wide variety of clients, phoning and emailing warm leads, racking up new sales, keeping existing customers happy and…
- Extensive training on advice, sales and compliance and leadership.
- 12 Week internship leading into full time - entry level role as a Financial Adviser.
- We will also be looking to hire from within when appointing supervisors to take on administration, marketing, and sales related tasks.
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Are you in your last year or two in Uni, looking for work that aligns with your degree in ECE or a love of children?
- Be a great people person.
- Have prior experience in a customer service environment (preferably in retail / sales).
- This employer is looking for a confident and personable student to join…
- You should have a passion for sales, excellent communication skills and love helping people succeed.
- Jump into a sales meeting to review your own and the team’s…
- You will need to be sales focused, beautifully presented and have great time management skills and at least 2 years fashion retail experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.