Sales jobs in Henderson, Auckland
- You’ll spend your day interacting with a wide variety of clients, phoning and emailing warm leads, racking up new sales, keeping existing customers happy and…
- Mainly managing the store front, building customer relationships, providing excellent service, stock management (restocking, ordering, merchandising) and…
- Fantastic earning potential for dedicated sales consultants.
- Great attitude and have a passion for sales.
- Total Training and sales support and necessary tools…
- Best news is that this job does not involve any sales, simply its just about gathering the correct information from potential clients at their doors.
- Interest in sales & the business world in general.
- A place where you can kick-start your IT sales career and progress!
- Start Date: As soon as possible.
- A unique opportunity to learn and hone your sales ability.
- Starting off for 6 months in appointment setting (cold calling), you will learn how to identify…
- Experience within direct sales, B2B sales, residential D2D sales, retail sales and/or customer service is preferable.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets.
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- We seek someone who has the ability to take ownership of the sales function and work closely with the management team in meeting sales targets.
- Drive to achieve sales target is vital.
- For our Live chat agents, this is a mix of sales and customer service in one!
- Exciting products and brands to represent.
- The existing sales team is comprised of the owner and two mates so we are all good friends.
- Knock on doors, learn how to become more confident!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.