Sales jobs in Henderson, Auckland
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Sales experience, ideal if you have a retail, sales or hospitality background.
- Join a fast growing, successful Australasian market leader.
- Selling wine, to achieve sales objectives per store.
- This is an entry level position into the wine industry with lots of potential to grow into sales and…
- The role is varied and will include customer sales, attending events, warehouse duties and basic bicycle servicing.
- If this sounds like you send us a CV.
- IMMEDIATE START for Customer Service & Sales Rep roles (Rosedale in North Shore).
- Phone Plus have been providing clients with efficient and valuable service for…
- We specialise in men's fashion that stands apart from the rest.
- Our men's clothes are known for superb fabric, cut and construction quality.
- B2B or B2C sales experience, or a genuine knack for sales preferred.
- Good at sales and looking to make money?
- Qualities we're looking for:
- This employer is looking for a hardworking student who ideally is in their last year of study or has recently graduated from a Business or Marketing…
- Fantastic earning potential for dedicated sales consultants.
- Great attitude and have a passion for sales.
- Total Training and sales support and necessary tools…
- People focused with a drive to hit sales and targets.
- You will be required to cook, upsell and promote premium quality products, so a natural sales aptitude and…
- Excellent communication skills, sales ability and good time keeping.
- We're looking for the right person to share the fun and create an enjoyable experience for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.