Sales jobs in Henderson, Auckland
- This will include answering telephone calls and queries, providing advice and completing sales transactions to be dispatched via the warehouse.
- Provide advice on sales techniques to the sales staff and assist them to increase sales.
- Prepare monthly reports including sales activity, market trends, sales…
- If you're a Technical Consultant with experience on Dynamics 365 (ERP &/or CRM), this opportunity is for you!
- Key functions of the role.
- What every single person has in common is the ambition to drive their own future, a determination to build a long-lasting career and the motivation to exceed…
- Manage the end to end calculation process to ensure accurate and timely payment of sales commissions in compliance with Sales Commissions schemes, business…
- Provide the sales team with customer insights, sales analytics and and KPI data.
- Support Scorecards for the sales teams.
- Support projects through the business.
- To be successful you'll have a background in either sales, HR or recruitment.
- An opportunity to start your career as a Recruitment Consultant for one of the…
- Leading Global Telecommunications provider requires an experienced Contract Specialist based in Auckland CBD.
- Focus on the satisfaction of internal and external…
- Process sales orders using inventory management system.
- Our client is looking for a parts-interpreter based at Mount Maunganui.
- What do you need to succeed:
- You will develop, use and evolve analytics tools and techniques to measure, monitor and critically evaluate the performance of digital marketing and sales.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.