Sales jobs in Henderson, Auckland
New Lynn, Auckland
- Complete training to make you the best sales rep you can be.
- Identify your customer's needs and find accurate solutions through a consultative sales style.
- Proven background in achieving sales targets/KPIs.
- Previous experience in a high ticket item retail sales environment.
- Full NZ Drivers licence required.
- You're target-driven and know how to drive and train your team to reach and exceed their sales targets consistently.
- What they'll offer you:
- You have proven sales experience working with technical products and can maintain a high level of product knowledge.
- Full drivers license is essential!
- You've got good operational skills - stock management, after-sales care, rostering and P&L.
- Experience in luxury sales is essential, be it either luxury…
- Driving your team to meet & exceed sales targets.
- A sales focused persona with strong knowledge of KPIs.
- As a company with the respectable outlook that their…
Auckland City, Auckland
- Create and analyse sales reports in relation to stock-flow, expected and achieved sell-through and range reviews.
- Competitive salary + huge benefits + carpark.
- Supporting the warm, fun team culture whilst driving KPIs and sales!
- $50k-$60k base salary + bonus & incentives!
- Overseeing a team of 6-10 including a 2IC.
Sylvia Park, Auckland
- This global women's lingerie retailer, operating across 2 continents, has ensured that all of their in-store teams focus on empowering their customers, making…
- Drive sales in the team ensuring store sales targets and KPI's are met consistently.
- You're confident in driving sales within a large team, training and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.