Sales jobs in Henderson, Auckland
- Confidence to create sales relationships daily with customers.
- Personal training and development program designed to increase your sales confidence and fashion…
- Are you a sales administrator with trade & construction exposure?
- Proven customer service experience and/or a sales administration background.
- This employer is looking for a weekend sales assistant to provide help running their sporting goods store in Mt Roskill.
- Be able to work alone & use initiative.
- Passion for sales or achieving results.
- Want to be rewarded for great performance & receive amazing employee benefits?
- What will you bring to us?
Cue Clothing Co.
- Proven experience within a similar sales focused role.
- A strong passion for achieving sales and targets with your team.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- To be successful in your application, you will have a strong retail sales or customer service background with a proven track record of success.
- Be passionate about helping customers, to drive sales.
- We live and breathe outdoor sports, and we’re passionate about helping our customers do the same.
- You’ll spend your day interacting with a wide variety of clients, phoning and emailing warm leads, racking up new sales, keeping existing customers happy and…
- Join our team and do something amazing every day!
- At Inditex, our stores are our DNA and where it all begins!
- As a ZARA Sales Assistant, you are the direct link…
- Career progression – a great stepping stone into sales or other internal opportunities.
- As market leaders, we are looking for the very best sales team members…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.