Sales jobs in Henderson, Auckland
- Reporting to the Store Manager, you will provide excellent customers service and be passionate about driving sales whilst maintaining a vibrant store…
Auckland City, Auckland
- Industry leading learning platform and on-the-job sales training.
- Part-Time 15+ Hours per Week.
- Dynamic and Fast Paced Retail Environment.
- What's in it for you?
- Proven sales success including meeting/exceeding KPI benchmarks and an ability to link up, cross-sell and close sales.
- Grow your career and challenge yourself.
- Provide customers with professional sales support and service.
- Deliveries and Customer Focused Role.
- Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product…
- IMMEDIATE START for Customer Service & Sales Rep roles (Rosedale in North Shore).
- Phone Plus have been providing clients with efficient and valuable service for…
- Bring your experience within retail, customer service or sales.
- We don't just rent cars.
- We're changing the way people move.
- Strategy: Best practise expertise for supply chain and sales execution disciplines; global implementation experience advantageous.
- Open the door to success.
- We're looking for candidates who are passionate about surf and skate culture, love our brands and super keen to up-sell all the awesome clothes we stock.
- Be passionate about helping customers, to drive sales.
- We live and breathe outdoor sports, and we’re passionate about helping our customers do the same.
- Minimum wage rate of $17.70 per hour + $1 per hour location allowance + bonus on weekly sales.
- Sunglass Hut is a global retailer with stores all over the world!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.