Sales jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
- Has a passion and strong ability for sales.
- Must have previous retail sales experience - essential!
- Your friendly, positive attitude is needed to work with a…
- You will be working approximately 8.5 - 12.5 hours per weekend doing demonstrations in Pet stores and other sales initiatives in around the Auckland area.
- You may have a recent design qualification but more importantly you'll have a natural flair for sales and an interest in interiors.
- What we'll do for you:
- Fantastic earning potential for dedicated sales consultants.
- Great attitude and have a passion for sales.
- Total Training and sales support and necessary tools…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- We seek someone who has the ability to take ownership of the sales function and work closely with the management team in meeting sales targets.
- This role is a support role for the sales team.
- Do you have an eye for detail, impeccable English both spoken and written, and are a good communicator?
- As a Customer Case Managers you will handle a variety of cases including service or technical case management and new sale or service orders.
- Develop and improve the sales process.
- Develop new business sales and marketing strategies.
- This role would ideally be suited to someone who has had some sales…
- Capturing and following through on sales opportunities;
- We are now looking a Bridal Stylist to join our weekend sales team on a permanent basis.
- Our average new consultant earns between $500.00- $1,250.00 and the best news is that this job does not involve any sales, simply its just about gathering the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.