You refined by:
Beyond Recruitment (undo)
Sales jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
- This role will support the sales team to delivery margins and provide them with analysis or numbers and sales reports.
- Assist the Sales team with promotional events, Powerpoint presentations etc. Prepare monthly activity reports.
- To be successful you will need:
- Not for profit organisation – a great cause!
- Grad to 2 years’ experience A role to truly make your own We’re thrilled to be assisting a not for profit…
- Or potentially someone who has strong sales and customer service orientation, who is keen to build a career in recruitment.
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Day-to-day management of all onsite operations & sales personnel The efficient planning & production processes to ensure company and customer needs are met…
- Managing the delivery of valuation services Property market research and analysis Conducting valuations including inspections, measurements, sales analysis and…
- Sales performance, Procurement insights and analysis Profitability Analysis Demand Analysis This role is heavily involved in the business partnering aspect of…
- Leadership skills Hunger and drive to achieve sales results Attend and promote at Travel expos Ability to develop strategies and analyse business needs A…
- Develop, implement and support robust Business Central solutions Assist in the RFP process by writing technical documentation to support the sales team Skills &…
- Seeking a Senior Project Engineer who has experience working in Client facing roles.
- You will have excellent communication and presentation skills.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.