Sales jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
- You will be conducting property market research and analysis, including utilisation and maintenance of property related databases and participating in marketing…
- Process sales orders using inventory management system.
- Our client is looking for a parts-interpreter based at Mount Maunganui.
- What do you need to succeed:
- An innovative and forward thinking organisation based in the Bay of Plenty and servicing the NZ, Australian market as well as the USA and UK.
- If you have commercial business experience (business sale & purchase agreements, franchise and partnership agreements, joint ventures etc) that would be…
- In this role you will look at the effectiveness of campaigns, develop tools to understand customer profiles and work alongside the sales team to provide…
- Develop a strong understanding of business customer needs, competitor insight and sales enablement.
- For new flagship device launches, you will work with Channel…
- Support sales teams to develop competitive strategy including strategic business model and action plan.
- Deliver solution presentations about the company's…
- This role also has a sales aspect to it as you will be identifying new customers and business opportunities, customer pre-sales and proposal writing.
- This will include answering telephone calls and queries, providing advice and completing sales transactions to be dispatched via the warehouse.
- Provide the sales team with customer insights, sales analytics and and KPI data.
- Support Scorecards for the sales teams.
- Support projects through the business.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.