Sales jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
- Manage the end to end calculation process to ensure accurate and timely payment of sales commissions in compliance with Sales Commissions schemes, business…
- A firm grasp of how business works, including sales, consultative problem solving, and issue resolution skills;
- As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Accurately measure and monitor the Online sales providing analysis of online sales results for weekly performance, product launches, marketing initiatives etc.…
- To be successful you'll have a background in either sales, HR or recruitment.
- An opportunity to start your career as a Recruitment Consultant for one of the…
- Business Development Manager, Auckland, Global logistics company.
- Your new company are a global freight forwarding organisation.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- As part of your responsibility you will liaise with sales to ensure customer KYC database is up to date.
- You will be the contact point for the regional sales…
- You'll possess a broad range of experience covering negotiating property transactions, structuring arrangements, preparation of sales & purchase agreements,…
- You’ll have proven experience and demonstrable success working in a targeted sales environment with the ability to identify dynamic sales solutions at client…
- A proven track record of success in delivering consistent sales outcomes will be critical.
- Great opportunity to be a key player in an organisation making a real…
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.