Sales jobs in Mount Roskill 1041
- Leading Global Telecommunications provider requires an experienced Contract Specialist based in Auckland CBD.
- Focus on the satisfaction of internal and external…
- Provide advice on sales techniques to the sales staff and assist them to increase sales.
- Prepare monthly reports including sales activity, market trends, sales…
- If you're a Technical Consultant with experience on Dynamics 365 (ERP &/or CRM), this opportunity is for you!
- Key functions of the role.
- NEW Company Accountant role - West Auckland.
- A great Kiwi owned manufacturing firm, who have shown substantial growth and business wins over the past 15+ years…
- The Finance Manager will business partner with all departments including production, procurement, sales and marketing to ensure they are on track for budget and…
- An innovative and forward thinking organisation based in the Bay of Plenty and servicing the NZ, Australian market as well as the USA and UK.
- Process sales orders using inventory management system.
- Our client is looking for a parts-interpreter based at Mount Maunganui.
- What do you need to succeed:
- If you have commercial business experience (business sale & purchase agreements, franchise and partnership agreements, joint ventures etc) that would be…
- You will be conducting property market research and analysis, including utilisation and maintenance of property related databases and participating in marketing…
- This will include answering telephone calls and queries, providing advice and completing sales transactions to be dispatched via the warehouse.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.