Sales jobs in Mount Roskill 1041
- Provide advice on sales techniques to the sales staff and assist them to increase sales.
- Prepare monthly reports including sales activity, market trends, sales…
- This will include answering telephone calls and queries, providing advice and completing sales transactions to be dispatched via the warehouse.
- If you're a Technical Consultant with experience on Dynamics 365 (ERP &/or CRM), this opportunity is for you!
- Key functions of the role.
- Provide the sales team with customer insights, sales analytics and and KPI data.
- Support Scorecards for the sales teams.
- Support projects through the business.
- Manage the end to end calculation process to ensure accurate and timely payment of sales commissions in compliance with Sales Commissions schemes, business…
- Leading Global Telecommunications provider requires an experienced Contract Specialist based in Auckland CBD.
- Focus on the satisfaction of internal and external…
- You will develop, use and evolve analytics tools and techniques to measure, monitor and critically evaluate the performance of digital marketing and sales.
- An innovative and forward thinking organisation based in the Bay of Plenty and servicing the NZ, Australian market as well as the USA and UK.
- Process sales orders using inventory management system.
- Our client is looking for a parts-interpreter based at Mount Maunganui.
- What do you need to succeed:
- What every single person has in common is the ambition to drive their own future, a determination to build a long-lasting career and the motivation to exceed…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.