Sales jobs in Mount Roskill 1041
You refined by:
Albany, Auckland (undo)
- Planning and implementing after-sales services to follow up customer satisfaction, ensure the performance of software, and modify and improve services provided.
Goldstone Aluminium Limited
- Experience in sales with an understanding of database and CRM management.
- About Us: Goldstone Aluminium Limited was registered on 25 Feb 2015.
- The Store Manager will work hard to ensure sales targets are met and support team members.
- Proven experience managing and achieving store budgets, including…
- You will also be responsible for generating sales from them.
- This truly awesome company needs your help!
- Primarily you will be responsible for key accounts in…
- We will also be looking to hire from within when appointing supervisors to take on administration, marketing, and sales related tasks.
- Customer service and conflict resolution.
- Assist with ordering stock and stock takes.
- Assist with Food Safety Supervisor duties.
- Manage and record all sales enquiries via the CRM.(SalesForce).
- You will also be responsible for outbound sales call directed by business needs.
- We're looking for candidates who are passionate about surf and skate culture, love our brands and super keen to up-sell all the awesome clothes we stock.
- We are looking for strong retailers who are 100% customer and sales focused.
- New Zealand's leading Handbag and Luggage retailer is currently seeking casual…
- Generating and managing sales leads to produce qualified sales opportunities.
- Implement the Company's sales strategy to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.