Sales jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
You refined by:
- Appropriately manage front line inbound sales inquires.
- Professional, highly motivated, and is passionate about customer service/sales.
- What you need to do now.
- This will include answering telephone calls and queries, providing advice and completing sales transactions to be dispatched via the warehouse.
- Process sales orders using inventory management system.
- Our client is looking for a parts-interpreter based at Mount Maunganui.
- What do you need to succeed:
- Provide the sales team with customer insights, sales analytics and and KPI data.
- Support Scorecards for the sales teams.
- Support projects through the business.
- An innovative and forward thinking organisation based in the Bay of Plenty and servicing the NZ, Australian market as well as the USA and UK.
- Ideally, you have of retail/telco sales or customer service experience, but this is not essential.
- This is the perfect opportunity to be part of a exciting…
- In this role you will look at the effectiveness of campaigns, develop tools to understand customer profiles and work alongside the sales team to provide…
- A firm grasp of how business works, including sales, consultative problem solving, and issue resolution skills;
- As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- You will develop, use and evolve analytics tools and techniques to measure, monitor and critically evaluate the performance of digital marketing and sales.
- What every single person has in common is the ambition to drive their own future, a determination to build a long-lasting career and the motivation to exceed…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.