Sales jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
- Madison Recruitment is the largest New Zealand owned and operated recruitment company in the country, aswell as the only recruitment agency to be listed on the…
- Achieving set sales targets and objectives.
- Minimum 4 year’s recent field sale experience.
- So if you are a sales gun with a proven track record in B2B field…
- Are you an experienced Private Wealth Manager/Financial Advisor and you are looking to take the next step to become Senior Wealth Manager & Head of Investments?
- Office Administrator – there is an Office Manager in this role currently and so this role supports them, processing sales orders, answering phone calls (there…
- My client is looking for an experienced Café Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of a high-end, boutique café based in Albany!
- Partner with the sales team to ensure success for your customers.
- The role: Campaign Success Manager (Digital Account Manager) you'll deliver a premium customer…
- Make and prepare sales appointments.
- Our client is looking for permanent Sales Support who is ready to get into their next role and start a new challenge!
- Handle frontline inbound sales inquiries.
- Enjoy working to sales and company targets.
- Consultative selling, this is not an aggressive sales role, we are looking…
- Liaise with sales team regarding sales leads.
- Quantify sales leads with supporting documentation creation.
- As the point of contact for all customer inquiries…
- Develop sales strategies and meet monthly sales targets.
- Strong sales background and the ability to manage time to achieve the sales targets.
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.