Sales jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
You refined by:
Parnell, Auckland (undo)
- A positive attitude highly FOCUSED to hit sales targets!
- Or where students are working solely on a commission basis and earning a percentage of a sale.
- You will have loads of energy and enthusiasm and ideally have prior experience in Retail Clothing sales or General Retail sales, not a counter hugger...
- Relevant experience in B2B sales is preferred but not required.
- The sales team works closely with marketing and operations and you will be required to liaise…
- Late sales management – create e-ship labels etc;
- Match numbers of run totals vs final sales numbers;
- Our company has an immediate opening for a Logistics…
- One on one face to face sales.
- You will have loads of energy and enthusiasm for our customers and products and have prior experience in Retail Clothing sales or…
- Make sales to any interested customers.
- We are looking for a few enthusiastic students to promote our Cherry Juice at Farmers' Markets around Auckland.
Seqirus A CSL Company
- You will proactively manage relationships with customers, and monitor sales and stock requirements to drive profit growth of key products within the portfolio.
- Previous sales experience or a relevant qualification will be beneficial to your application, but are not essential.
- Be physically fit to work.
- Would you like to support a high performing sales team?
- As mentioned, this role sits within the sales team where you will be providing integral support by…
- Ideally you will have experience working across all sales channels, including Grocery, Pet Speciality and New Business.
- Your key responsibilities will include:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.