Sales Manager jobs
- Answer and deal with all sales inquiry via emails and phone calls.
- We are currently looking for an experienced hospitality and accommodation manager to join our…
- You will receive excellent one on one sales training from the manager, sales skills that usually you don't receive.
- This is a part time role with hours.
- This employer is looking for a weekend sales assistant to provide help running their sporting goods store in Mt Roskill.
- Be able to work alone & use initiative.
- Creating sale and purchase agreements and leasing with lawyers.
- We are on the hunt for an administrative ‘superstar’, who can roll with the punches and move…
- Are you in your last year or two in Uni, looking for work that aligns with your degree in ECE or a love of children?
- Be a great people person.
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- As a Customer Case Manager you will handle a variety of cases including service or technical case management and new sale or service orders.
- As a Production Manager, you will be responsible for welcoming customers, managing escape games, setting up escape game rooms, handling queries via phone and…
- Do you consider yourself a confident sales enthusiast?
- We are looking for energetic, vibrant and positive sales people to be a part of our team.
- Previous experience in accounts, marketing or sales role will be advantage.
- As an Accounting Intern you will report to the manager, team leader, and work…
- In our business, 100% of managers are internally recruited and work towards becoming Partners.
- Our average new consultant earns between $500.00- $1,250.00 and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.