Sales Manager jobs
- Interest in sales & the business world in general.
- A place where you can kick-start your IT sales career and progress!
- We care about those three things:
- Reporting to the sales manager, you will proactively develop new business opportunities, maintain existing customers including contract business and provide…
- The sales team works closely with marketing and operations and you will be required to liaise with the relevant managers as the need arises.
- Late sales management – create e-ship labels etc;
- Distribute delivery issues requiring escalation to NZP depot managers cc in MFB.
- As a Store manager our candidate will have to be able to lead a team on the sales front and manage retail sales targets.
- $41000.00 a year plus commission.
- Creating sale and purchase agreements and leasing with lawyers.
- We are on the hunt for an administrative ‘superstar’, who can roll with the punches and move…
- Answer and deal with all sales inquiry via emails and phone calls.
- We are currently looking for an experienced hospitality and accommodation manager to join our…
- Southland Badminton Association is a Regional Sports Organisation responsible for the delivery of Badminton throughout Southland.
- We're looking for an experienced and passionate Cafe Supervisor with strong commercial acumen to lead our cafe team to deliver excellent service to the public…
- You will have experience growing and nurturing a pre-sales database.
- You will understand the importance of targets, sales reporting and CRM.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.