Sales Manager jobs
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Are you in your last year or two in Uni, looking for work that aligns with your degree in ECE or a love of children?
- Be a great people person.
- The sales team works closely with marketing and operations and you will be required to liaise with the relevant managers as the need arises.
- Proven experience as field support in B2B marketing, and sales, or relevant role.
- Confer with the site team or project manager to book appointments for meetings…
- Our program is a national marketing program for a well known energy drink.
- The purpose of the program is to:
- Generate trial of our products by consumers.
- In our business, 100% of managers are internally recruited and work towards becoming Partners.
- Our average new consultant earns between $500.00- $1,250.00 and…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- We are looking for a sales engineer to join our office team.
- In this position, you will coordinate and educate the customers on their products about product…
- Do you consider yourself a confident sales enthusiast?
- We are looking for energetic, vibrant and positive sales people to be a part of our team.
- Accuracy and efficiency in all point of sale interactions.
- We are looking for a proactive, bubbly and energetic sales assistant to join our brand new store at…
- You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a database of sales prospects, networking within the wider community and building relationships with…
- We're looking for an experienced and passionate Cafe Supervisor with strong commercial acumen to lead our cafe team to deliver excellent service to the public…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.