Sales Manager jobs
You refined by:
Hamilton, Waikato (undo)
- Reporting to the Store Manager, you will provide excellent customers service and be passionate about driving sales whilst maintaining a vibrant store…
Nick Scali Furniture
- A proven, successful model that focuses on the stores being a pure sales environment.
- Maximising sales opportunities while providing an excellent standard of…
- Experience in driving team sales performance.
- Join Alsco in this fantastic opportunity, leading our high performing Hamilton service team as a Service Delivery…
- Plant and service purchases to meet production demands and sales needs.
- Procurement and Contracts Manager - NZAgbiz.
- Make an impact in a key role as our.
- Be proactive and reactive in sales and customer service, exploring and converting sales opportunities.
- Apply online today and watch your sales career take off!
- The drive to deliver and exceed daily sales targets.
- A minimum of 1-2 years retail and sales experience within the beauty industry.
- A proven track record for success in a sales role.
- Across the globe the team at IDEXX are focused on enhancing the health and well-being of pets, people, and…
- Develop and implement sales strategies.
- An incredibly supportive team environment with a fantastic sales culture.
- Manage and maintain your portfolio.
- Meet established sales and profitability targets.
- 2-3 years of experience in a sales environment or as an Account Manager.
- By nature, you can demonstrate:
- Proven ability to achieve sales, wages and shrinkage targets.
- As our Store Manager you will thrive in a busy environment and be an experienced, inspirational…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.