Sales Manager jobs
You refined by:
Queenstown, Otago (undo)
- This includes development and execution of a full strategic plan for outlets covering revenue performance, sales & marketing activities and calendar of…
- Be passionate about helping customers to drive sales.
- Assisting the store and assistant managers in motivating your team to be efficient and proactive.
- Experience as an Assistant Manager or working in high sales turnover retail business.
- Assist with driving sales and profit ensuring the achievement of all KPI’s…
- Ensure staff is competent in dining menu and wine list knowledge and can maximise sales to guests.
- Supervision support and ongoing training to employees to…
- You'll lead your store team to achieve customer and sales KPIs.
- At Spark we're all about giving our customers the confidence to create and discover new ways to…
- Be passionate about helping customers, to drive sales.
- Delivering the best in technology and appliances starts with service – and our Passionate Experts are key…
- Driving to deliver the full experience and meeting sales targets.
- Torpedo7 is New Zealand's largest multi-channel outdoor adventure retailer, with 18 stores…
- If you have experience in retail, hospitality, sales or customer service, then you could be a Travel Consultant with Flight Centre.
- Who We’re Looking For.
- Complete management and operation of the Queenstown rental & vehicle sales fleet.
- As well as managing RV brands like maui, Britz, Mighty, Road Bear RV, El Monte…
- Educators at lululemon athletica do just that!
- Their main role is to effectively educate our guests on the fabrics, features, fit and function of our product,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.